About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Project 52 - Christmas Cards


      Project 52 - p52 weekly photo challenge with Kent Weakley  

I couldn't show you a picture of me madly writing out Christmas Cards or anything like that, or even how I display them because I have not put up any cards so far so instead I decided to try my hand at creating a Christmas Card or two on my computer, using a couple of my own photographs.   
MellowYellowBadge
 These photos were taken at a photoshoot my hubby and I did for a gift shop named Inspired Arts and Gifts.


MM3

7 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

Lovely cards. Interesting how you juxtaposed Merry Christmas on the festive bow and Happy Holidays on the Christ Child's manger.

Kateri said...

I really like the Nativity scene. Very elegant. Makes a lovely card.

Laura said...

these are lovely, I'm certain, those who receive them will love them and appreciate your artistry!

Luna Miranda said...

i love the champagne gold finish of the wreath. the Nativity is also beautiful.

Unknown said...

The images are beautiful!
Am wondering though, if maybe you could print a few with the nativity scene with the "Merry Christmas" lettering, and the bow with "Happy holidays?"
See what sells better?

Liz said...

Both are lovely. Have a fabulous week!

Kimchi and Mango Salsa
Crab Cakes

Linda said...

your cards are lovely - especially the second one... Have a wonderful holiday season...