About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Project 52 - p52 weekly photo challenge with Kent Weakley
My Hubby and I got to go out to a Arts and Crafts store last weekend and do some photography there for their webpage. These are a few of the photos I took at the store, and I think they speak of some of the things I am most grateful for!

MM3
MellowYellowBadge
 

Smiling Sally


If they had a sign for health, I would of snapped that one too!!

8 comments:

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

Great images and creative interpretation of the theme this week on P52!

Liz said...

Inspiring images. Have a fabulous week!

Liz (yacb)
Liz (mlc)

Luna Miranda said...

these are beautiful! wonderful gift ideas.

lina@women's perspectives said...

Lovely artworks!

Simply Delicious said...

What lovely words! Happy RT2.

Maria @ LSS said...

Great shots!

...melody... said...

Love the words! :)

Anonymous said...

love the "inspire" shot