About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Grass is Greener on the Other Side



Photo Art Friday
I used Painterly textures on these two photos and also played around with poster edges and finding edges filters. I also tryed out the watercolours filter. I then found a tutorial on adding borders and played around with that as well.

This horse was much too intent on eating than paying any attention to me. I wanted a good head shot but dinner took priority!
And even though a barbed wire fence was seperating the horse from the good grass, the horse managed to find a way.
I guess the grass is greener on the other side!


Camera Critters

7 comments:

Mona's Picturesque said...

Fantastic! the painterly effect really really works here ♥

helena said...

fabulous work

Jeanne said...

What a lovely horse,and very nice processing you have done on these. Think it is true.... grass always looks greener on the other side!

Ida said...

These turned out great. I think the 1st one is my favorite of the two.

Anonymous said...

I love the first shot. both truly look like paintings!!! awesome work!

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful horse, I really love the second shot! Well done!

Anni said...

Beautiful horse. Great texture effects.

I'd Rather B Birdin' - Little Green Heron and More

Stop by if you find time. Happy Weekend wishes to you.