About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Friday, December 16, 2011

The Weekend in Black and White

Some of the Things I am loving right now:
My son Eric is visiting from Alberta for a couple of weeks. So good to see him! 
Happy to have my Photoshop back after the big crash a couple of weeks ago. I missed it!
The wonderful Ribs my Hubby just cooked for dinner tonight.
Peppermint Candy Ice Cream, which is only available at Christmas. That is a good thing too!
So many things to be grateful for!
Getting ready for Christmas is very slow this year. I have hardly even started yet!
I guess I still have time, and a few more shopping days left!
Thank goodness for that!!!
How is your preparations going?

2 comments:

genie said...

What a sweet heart ornament. Love the lacey holes in it. So delicate and nice. Please be careful and do not drop it. That would be a disaster. Beautiful capture. genie

Dragonstar said...

Such a delicate ornament. It must be a treasure.