About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tug Boats and Tin Soldiers

Check out http://workofthepoet.blogspot.com/ for more Ruby Tuesday photos!
These were taken outside New Westminster Quay. The Tin Soldier is the world's largest Tin Soldier.

What child would not enjoy having this boat in thier back yard to play in. You would only go as far as your imagination could take you, but for a child that could be far and away!

Check out Midweek Blues at http://thedustycellar.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

JunieRose2005 said...

Interesting pics!! Colorful and fun shots!

JunieRose2005 said...

BTW-Your header is AWESOME!!!

Suburban Girl said...

Wow, that is a large tin soldier. I love his bright colors.

genie said...

I adore this post. It really does bring out the inner child in me at 72. I love nutcrackers and tin soldiers. This area must be heaven for the children. So colorful. Bet the boat really is fun for them. genie