About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Today's Flowers

I have still been very busy editing wedding photos and working in between and trying to have some R&R Time in between, I haven't had much time left over to dedicate to my blog. I'll get there though, so keep coming back, I am not too far away!
The Rhodos are all out in bloom right now, here is one of the blooms from my front yard bush for you.
To see other photos of Today's Flowers, please go and visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Judy said...

What a glorious colour! I have been photographing the ones blooming at the college, but they are all pinks, and an orangey colour, not this flaming scarlet!

Michelle said...

Very pretty. I like the contrasting red and green.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Looks lovely! Such a vibrant red!

Roses

Carletta said...

Vibrant and gorgeous!

Arija said...

Nice Rhody, I've been away for a month but somehow bloggerworld still goes on . . .

eden said...

So beautiful!