About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Macro Saturday

I never tire of blossoms of any kind!


I am sorry to see them go though, and to think I have to wait another year to see them again!
The last of the tulips here for you!

To see photos of Today's Flowers, go and visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

Gunsside said...

Stunning white flowers, beautiful :))

Lisa Gordon said...

Both of these are just beautiful!

Georgianna said...

Lorna, these photos are fantastic. That first one is just breathtaking! Hope you are well and thanks for stopping by. :)

Indrani said...

Your header shot is gorgeous!
Terrific macro captures.

Luna Miranda said...

these are both stunning. the white blossoms look so fresh while the tulips are dramatic.

Carletta said...

Exquisite shots!

Unknown said...

stunning photos!!!

Light Trigger:our entry

Self Sagacity said...

Your macro shot is fabulous. I enjoyed them both though. :-)

Modern Mom said...

These are awesome.

My entry.

Arija said...

Love your blossoms and the slanting the tulips makes all the difference ito their photo.

Photos by Stan said...

Sigh -- simply wonderful. The lighting in the top image is glorious -- the petals seem delicate and transparent' And the tulips! Love the texture of the petals. How did I miss this posting?! Too many blogs to follow -- sigh again...

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Wonderful photos! The white background in the first gives a really pure feeling.

DeniseinVA said...

I love them, thanks for sharing.