Friday, January 15, 2010
Friday's Fave Five
1) Taking the day off from work and sleeping in. I didn't get out of bed until 10am which for me is like sleeping in an extra 6 hours. Normally I get up at 4am to get ready to go to work. Usually a sleep in for me is getting up at 7. So I really got to sleep in this morning!!
2) The house to myself. My hubby works from home running our business but is in and out with it so this morning he is out and it is just me and the cats. I wouldn't like it too often to have the house quiet like this but once or twice is nice!
3) A pot of Starbucks Christmas blend coffee and some whipped cream to whiten it. So creamy!!! And a slice of Texas cut Raison Toast and butter to eat with it. I know, its not very nutritious but it sure is delicious!
4) The sound of the rain on my skylight. Its a relaxing sound to hear when you are warm and cozy in your home. I love watching the rain from the shelter of my home.
5) My new book that I borrowed from the library that I have been reading. It is called Exposure and Lighting for the SLR Digital Camera and I can read it slowly and try out its suggestions at my leisure. The heat is on, the rain is falling, the coffee is flowing and the house is quiet. Excellent learning conditions!
For more of Friday's Fave Five please go to visit http://susannesspace.blogspot.com/