About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Today's Flowers

I was given a small bouquet of flowers last weekend when we went searching for my friend Wes, who has been missing for a month now. The family had small bouquets made to give to some of the people who came out and helped.
I thought I took more pictures of each of the flowers but I couldn't find them in my photo files. Here are a couple of the photos I did find. These were very small flowers, don't know what they were, but they were pretty. Small like Bachelor Buttons would be.
Creamy roses as well in the bouquet. There were about five roses. The greenery they used were large philodendrom leaves. It was quite striking.
To see more of Today's Flowers visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

VALKYRIEN said...

So delicate and wonderful flowers! And beautiful closeups! Well done!

Unknown said...

Wow, so pretty. I love them both so I can't choose a favorite. The rose is just like some melting candy.

LOURDES C COSTA said...

I love your rose macro!
Beautiful post... Well done!

Ebie said...

I'm sorry to hear about your missing friend, Wes. The flowers are just so pretty.

Naturegirl said...

Gorgeous captures of these precious flowers!

Arija said...

Such a romantic and adorable photo of the Rose. The little green one looks like a pom-pom Dahlia.

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

All takes are wonderful!
But my hearth pulse stronger for this rose!
Thanks for posting for TODAY'S FLOWERS!

Luiz

Shari said...

that is so sweet that they made bouquets. it's such a hard thing to go through.

2sweetnsaxy said...

What beautiful macros! Great job. I hope you find your friend.