About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Skywatch Friday

For Skywatch Friday a couple of pictures taken from the side of the highway outside of Kamloops B.C. that I waited on while my hubby tryed to find me. They are SOOC shots, so not so colourful but then again, nothing in this area is really colourful. This is desert country so everything is 42 shades of brown and gray!! The colour in here is what is painted onto the different buildings.
Really, the scenery is beautiful and big. The sky is big, the landscape is big.
For more pictures of beautiful skies around the globe go and visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/
Enjoy the spring!!!

2 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Ms. D: What a neat capture of the panoramic sky.

Sally in WA said...

You are right - it is a beautiful area. I love the colors of desert country.