About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Monday, March 2, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY
Outside my window..... its dark out. It was a beautiful sunny warm day today and now its a warm slightly cloudy evening.

I am thinking.... of all I have to finish tomorrow at work. The price of four extra days off means the work kind of piles up!

I am thankful for...... having this house to share with my husband. A cozy place to come home to.

From the kitchen.... is Pasta with Eggplant Tomato Sauce and Sirloin Steak. Enough to to take to work tomorrow for lunch! Yum!!

I am wearing..... Black Yoga Pants and a grey sweater. And socks!

I am reading..... A how to book on Digital Photoshop. I will learn this skill someday!

I am hoping the weatherman is wrong about tomorrow and the rain stays away. One more day of sun please!!

I am hearing..... My hubby watching TV in the living room.

Around the house...... Outside are lots of signs of coming Spring. I saw a Hummingbird yesterday, crocuses and daffodils are showing in the garden, the grass is getting green. I want to get out in my yard and play!!

One of my favorite things..... Is climbing into a nicely made bed with a book and reading before snuggling down and going to sleep.

A few plans for the rest of the week..... Just work and Friday off again. Nothing earth shattering here this week.

A picture I thought I would share with you.... This is my Cat Speed. He is an indoor cat and managed to get outside yesterday. I thought he was sleeping upstairs so did not miss him for a couple of hours. Last time he made the big escape he was gone four days and came back injured. So I was very happy and thankful to find him outside right away and bring him home. I am so grateful he is safe. To visit others who share their thoughts here, please visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

P.S. I need to get an avatar for this site!! On my list of things I need to take care of!!

No comments: