About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Missing Man

A friend of mine has gone missing. He works for the same company that I work for for the past 12 years. He went to Hayward Lake on Tuesday which is where his truck was found and has not been seen since. He was reported missing after he failed to show up for work, which is so unlike him.
Please say a prayer for his safety and that he is found alive. The weather is cold tonight, it is snowing in parts of the Fraser Valley and it will be his fourth day missing tonight.
Here is a news link to check out:
http://www.bclocalnews.com/news/Mission_Mounties_search_for_missing_man.html

His family must be going through hell. I know how they feel, I have been there myself. Please say a prayer or two.

No comments: