About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Monday, June 3, 2013

Pink Seems to be my Color!

It took quite a while for flowering pink blossoms to show up, but now that they are here, I can't get enough of them. I hope you don't get sick of my little obsesssion!
I just feel that as they are only here for a little while, you have to seize the moment, so to speak. I wait all year for pink, and it is always worth the wait!

The little splashes of red amongst all the pink is like tiny jewels. I love it!

Pale to Light to Dark Pink to Red, lovely tones. 


11 comments:

marzeniamiyzje said...

What I can say? WOW!!! :) Lovely pink!

Liz said...

Pretty pinks!

Liz (mcn)

Raymonde said...

They are beautiful, I can understand the fascination.

Visiting from P52 (everydayiwalkwithyou)

Have a good week. :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous blossoms!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I imagine these lovely blossoms are also quite fragrant!

Child in Red

Janine said...

Wonderful group of photos! The second shot is just beautiful! I'll never tire of viewing shots like this.

Georgianna said...

Gorgeous photos, Lorna! Pink certainly is your color! I understand how you feel about seizing the moment, too.

Hope you're having a wonderful week.

G

Rebecca said...

Beautiful shots! i especially love the 3rd one cause of the blue with the pinks

Mrs. T. said...

Just beautiful! Dogwoods? I have some pretty ones of the cherry blossoms in DC in all stages. Love pink.

Mona's Picturesque said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
That's all ♥ Love your work!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Oh, my, all are postcard perfect. Love the color and light.