About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Skywatch Friday

 The Clouds Were Rolling! The Sky was Stormy!

Driving home from work today, the drama in the sky was slowly unfolding before my eyes, but there wasn't  any place to pull over for about ten minutes to take pictures. It's rare too, that I have a camera with me in the car so all I lacked was the parking spot.
The reddened fields below the sky are Blueberry plants. I love the red of the leaves.
The irrigation system of the fields is noticeable here.

If I could of found a spot to pull over ten minutes before these photos were taken, you would of seen an even more incredible set of cloudy sky photos.
The light was sweeter, the rays of sun were shining down. It was amazing.
To see other photos of Skywatch Friday, please go and visit http://skyley.blogspot.com/
(All photos SOOC)

4 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Those berries are gorgeous. I love the drama in these skies.

Dances With Crayons said...

What a paintbrush! Enjoyed the pictures Lorna, even seeing the blueberry bushes again. Thankyou xo

Anonymous said...

Your pictures look lile paintings.
Just lovely,
Gisela.

Anonymous said...

You got some lovely shots of the moody clouds...love the first dark ones! I'm finally learning to take my camera with me everywhere, so I don't miss opportunites like these...:)