About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Watery Wednesday

For Watery Wednesday I have chosen a couple of pictures with some animals in as well.
I have taken quite a few pictures of the white goose above. He is a real ham when it comes to the camera. Actually I think he is just hoping for some food!

A turtle sunning himself on a log. It was a fairly warm day when this was taken. Enough to get him out of the water and onto the log.
For more Watery Wednesday shots please visit http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

Lindy said...

Nice shots of the ducks and goose. The turtle was probably as happy for the warm sun as we are!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like yours - lots of beautiful flowers. :-)

2sweetnsaxy said...

Nice shots. Sometimes those big white geese scare me. They're so big and I can't tell if they're looking for food or in attack mode. LOL!

Audun said...

Greate shots of these lovely birds. Have a nice day

olivia said...

That big goose sure is a beauty! I love the orange beak against the white.

Love, love, love the turtle.