About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Today's Flowers

We went to a friend's place last night for a barbeque and farewell party to two friends who are moving soon to the interior. My friend lives on the outskirts of town and has a beautiful garden. I took a lot of pictures, here are a few for Today's Flowers. Her patio was decked out with a huge basket of Wave Petunias.
The last of the year's Lilacs.

Plants of the edible kind. Here are flowering Chives.
For more pictures of Flowers please visit http://flowersfromtoday.blogspot.com/


6 comments:

His Unfailing Love said...

wow nice flowers, thanks for sharing.
Have a nice day.

Arija said...

...and behind the chives...loads of forget-me-nots. Nice presentation.

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Marvelous photos with deep feeling!
Thanks for posting this wonderful takes!
Luiz

DeniseinVA said...

Your friend has the most gorgeous flowers. Thank you so much for sharing these very beautiful photos.

Tulip said...

lovely blue color of flowers and i love the lilac pompom flowers. i love all your entry.

ExploreColorado said...

Such beautiful flowers.