About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Brand New Niece

My brand new niece Kenedee, was born Friday evening, weighing in at 7lb 8oz and 21 inches. Kenedee already knows how to make people wait, she made us wait an extra 8 days before making her entrance. 
Here my sister's dog Molly is quite curious about the baby. My sister is the proud first time Grandma!

Kenedee is trying to wake up here, she was sleeping soundly for a good hour before. 

She is beautiful and perfect. And I am sure she is going to be spoiled!

 

1 comment:

Photos by Stan said...

Sweet little girl! Mazel tov, mazel tov.