About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Project 52 - Birds/Flying

Project 52 - p52 weekly photo challenge with Kent Weakley
Its been a long time since I've flown into this blog and posted! Its been a busy week!
These photos of geese flying over seem kind of like me a bit in the last week.
A long ways to go and formation a little bit scattered!
Suddenly its the first day of Fall! Where did the time go?
My son's birthday is tomorrow! Wishing Eric a wonderful birthday! I'll phone you in the morning!
Have a good week everyone!
Skywatch Friday

3 comments:

The Write Girl said...

Beautiful formation of geese in the sky and happy birthday to your little one!!

Lisa said...

NICE!!!

Kerri Farley said...

Oh i LOVE to see Geese in flight!!