About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

The Weekend in Black and White

I recently featured pictures from a Tribute Garden I visited a couple of weeks ago. Here are some of the Statues from the garden.

I thought the one above here was a bit creepy! I think it is just the patina from the paint peeling over time that made it a bit creepy!

This statue was the last statue to be placed in the garden. It still has the red bow tied to the arm from Christmas.
To see more photos of The Weekend in Black and White, go and visit http://blackandwhiteweekend.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Tatjana Parkacheva said...

Very good black and white photos.

Regards!

Dragonstar said...

Loads of detail on these memorials. Lovely photos.