About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Watery Wednesday

We had about a foot of snow over the past night, and now the temperatures are starting to rise again and the snow precipitation is turning to freezing rain. Things are starting to drip here.
I know I have taken better photos of waterdrops, but coffee breaks are only so long and the roof is far away!

I need to play with shutter speed to catch the drop in flight.

And there it goes.
To see other shots of Watery Wednesday, please go and visit http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/


3 comments:

MarieElizabeth said...

Very nice. I love your header photo!

Unknown said...

I have to agree with MarieElizabeth, your header is wonderful!!

Reflections said...

Lovely shots... was just saying the other day that I miss seeing the icicles dangling from the tree branches, the light layer of snow covering the ground.