About Me

My photo
I am a married woman with children out of the home now developing my own interests, hobbies making my way through the heat of the experiences and days of my life. (Click on pictures to enlarge.)

Followers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Road Accidents Compilation

I don't usually share videos on my blog. I found this video and watched it earlier in the day. It was one one of the most shocking, sobering sad disheartening graphic videos I have ever seen. In its seven minutes it moved me from shock, disbelief, tears and grief that this kind of carnage really goes on on our roads. I should know it too, I worked for years in Ambulance Services.

Please drive safely on our roads. You have precious cargo in your vehicle and so do I. So what if it takes you an extra minute to arrive at your destination, at least you will arrive there. Slow down, people. For God's sake, slow down.

No comments: