1) I love paths. I've said it before here, and am always drawn to walk on a path, seek out paths especially the ones that are less travelled. I wonder who before me has travelled the path, where the path might lead, what I will learn on the way through the path. Lots of things to like about paths!!
2) It is hard to tell here but the wind is really blowing. Its gusting about 30 or more miles per hour and the wind is warm and soft. I love walking on windy days, feeling the breeze against my skin, the gentle push against me as I walk. I am one that would be out in a hurricane trying to challenge my ability to push through what it throws at me. I love the wind!!!
3) I love Fall for all the crisp layers of leaves fallen from the trees, just begging to be walked through!! I don't much like raking leaves, unless it is into piles so I can turn around and shuffle my way right through the middle of the pile. I love the crisp crunch of dry fallen leaves.
4) Blue Cheese!! I did not like blue cheese for the better part of 40 years and have just discovered its creamy sharp yumminess thanks to my neighbour who forced me to try it and see what I was missing.
5) Halloween candy season and I am munching on a Skor Chocolate bar as I write this. I stole them all out of the chocolate box and now have a stash in the freezer. Oh and they taste great too with a glass of Shiraz!!
Please visit http://susannesspace.blogspot.com/ to read other entries to Friday's Favorite Five!! Its great reading!!